Kodaikanal or the Princess of Hills in Tamil Nadu is one of the most popular tourist destinations in South India. Often considered for a romantic weekend retreat, the quaint little town is blessed with a perfect temperature at any given season.
If you are seeking time alone in the laps of nature, with your dear ones, Kodai is the place to go. Adorned with cascading waterfalls, shimmering lakes and undulating green hills, the town leave you awestruck with its natural beauty.
What is included in the tour
- Entire travel as per itinerary in Tempo Traveler or Mini Bus.
- 3 meals : 2 Breakfast (Day 1 & Day 2) & Dinner on Day 1.
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis.
- Entry fees to the places mentioned in the itinerary.
- All toll and driver night charges.
- Team Captain throughout the trip.
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST(5%) is applicable extra.
- Cost arises due to uncontrollable circumstances like bad weather conditions, landslides, or some public protest.
- Things other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Travel, Accidental & Medical Insurance.
Day 0: Start with your overnight journey from Bangalore to Kodaikanal
- The road trip from Bangalore commences at 8:30 P.M.
- Drive through the breathtaking highway of Southern India.
- The 500 km distance takes about 10 hours to complete.
Day 1: Kodaikanal & Mannavanur
- Welcome the beautiful day with the misty mountains of Kodaikanal as you approach the Ghat section.
- The winding roads will take you to our stay in the outskirts region.
- Freshen-up and after breakfast relax in the lap of nature.
- Head to Mannavannur grasslands for a stunning view of the surrounding mountains. Embark on a small hike to the Mannavannur Lake and watch the jaw-dropping sunset.
- Return to your accommodation and prepare for a fun evening with your newly acquired friends at the bonfire.
- Overnight dinner and stay.
Day 2: Kodaikanal Exploration - Vattakanal - Dolphin Nose - Echo Point - Overnight journey from Kodaikanal to Bangalore
- After breakfast, check out and head to Vattakanal.
- Begin the trek to the Dolphin Nose and further to Echo Point.
- Catch some stunning views at the cliff and head back to Vattakanal for some lunch.
- Depart back to Bangalore by evening and reach the city next morning.
Day 3: Reach back home with amazing trip memories
- The next morning we reach Bangalore via the same scenic route.
- You reach home with a backpack full of amazing memories, stories and experiences. You will have an energetic tale to brag about at family dinner or parties.
Pickup Points:- We have four pickup points in Bangalore
New Udupi Garden ( Teacher’s Colony ) HSR Layout | Teacher’s Colony, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
KLM Fashion Mall | Marathalli | Marathalli Village, Bengaluru.
Things to carry:
- Soft copy of your Aadhar card and Vaccine certificate
- Face mask and Sanitizer
- Cargo/Track pants/Shorts
- Good traction shoes
- Water bottles (2)
- Cap and Sunglasses
- Personal medical kit
- Bluetooth speaker
- Flip-flops for lazing around the campsite
- Polybags to carry your wet clothes
- Extra cash for meals not included in the itinerary
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
- And most importantly your sense of humor and the spirit of adventure.